The World 2 Bowl Masters takes place on Friday 21st April 2017, the day before the World Masters.
- Players will be in groups of 3.
- The top 2 players from each group will qualify for the main Cup draw.
- Third placed players will qualify for the Plate.
- Games will be played over 15 ends.
- Registration opens at midday. All players must be registered by 12.45pm. Players can practice once they have registered up until 12.45pm. Play will commence at 1pm.
Note: Timings are a guide only and may vary.
||40% of entry fee income
Prizes and format are subject to entries and prizes will be awarded in the form of vouchers.