Entry Fee: £27.50 (£13.75 per player)
- Pairs will be in groups of 8.
- The top 4 pairs from each group will qualify for the main Cup.
- The remaining pairs will qualify for the Plate.
Note: Timings will be confirmed shortly.
List of entry requirements:
- Players will be asked to wear a mask at all times whilst inside the building. However, players may remove their masks once they have reached their designated mat to play. They must then replace it once the match has finished.
- Players are expected to bring their own mask and a small tube of hand sanitizer to use throughout the weekend to promote good hand hygiene.
- Players agree to make an effort in being aware of space around them, especially whilst inside the venue.
- Players are expected to behave in a way that does not put the safety of the organisers or staff of the venue at risk. Anybody causing a disturbance through unruly behaviour will be asked to leave the premises immediately.
Prizes to be confirmed.