The UK Open was first played in 2012 in Guildford before moving to Bromsgrove in 2013. 2017 saw the tournament move again, this time to Chelmsford.
It is traditionally the first ranking event of the season.
- Players will be in groups of 5 or 6.
- The top 2 players from each group will qualify for the main Cup.
- Third and Fourth placed players will qualify for the Plate.
- The remaining players will qualify for the Shield.
- Saturday: Registration is from 7.45am-8.45am.
- Practice is allowed from 8am-8.45am and play commences at 9am on both days.
- Group games will be played on Saturday and Sunday morning with the knock-out stages following on Sunday afternoon.
- Players will be required to mark up to 3 games during the group stage and a knockout game.
Note: Timings are a guide only and may vary.