The Norwegian Open is the third of six ranking events of the Short Mat Players Tour 2022-23 season.
- Players will be in groups of 5 or 6.
- The top 2 players from each group will qualify for the main Cup.
- Third and Fourth placed players will qualify for the Plate.
- The remaining players will qualify for the Shield.
- Registration is from 7.45am-8.45am Practice is allowed from 8am-8.45am. Play commences at 9am.
- Group games will be played on Saturday and Sunday morning with the knock-out stages following on Sunday afternoon.
Note: Timings are a guide only and may vary.