The Irish Open is the second of six ranking events of the Short Mat Players Tour 2024-25 season.
- Players will be in groups of 5 or 6.
- The top 2 players from each group will qualify for the main Cup.
- Third and Fourth placed players will qualify for the Plate.
- The remaining players will qualify for the Shield.
- Saturday: Registration is from 7.45am-8.45am.
- Practice is allowed from 8am-8.45am and play commences at 9am on both days.
- Group games will be played on Saturday and Sunday morning with the knock-out stages following on Sunday afternoon.
- Players will be required to mark up to 3 games during the group stage and a knockout game.
Note: Timings are a guide only and may vary.